The flexible roll-up AVANTGARDE door includes:
- Steel structure of steel galvanized sheets with leaf guides into the upright frames
- Leaf of polyester tissue PVC coated, 900 g/sqm, that grants a good wind-keeping
- One (or more, depending from the door width) transparent sight-window at eyes height (further sight windows are optional)
- Motorgear with electromechanic brake, 230 – 400V threephased, 50Hz, 0,5 kW, (bigger for the bigger doors) with electronic programmer and threephased plug for feeding connection.
Emergency opening by a crank below the motorgear, ground level operated.
COMMANDS AND SECURITY
- Commands CE Norms conform, protection IP55 pre-wired with the motorgear , with opening command (also pedestrian command for the bigger doors), and emergency switch.
Optional safety rib into the leaf.
One separate photocell.