EVOLUTION – SELF REPAIRING ROLL UP DOORS
Rapid doors: roll-up, self-repairing. Made of galvanized steel sheets assembled without weldings, and aluminium vertical profiles
The Evolution rapid doors are roll-up doors with a good resistance to the wind, obtained by transversal bars integrated into the leaf, with a tension-system into the two vertical aluminium uprights. The door is self-repairing, the coat returns into the side guides on next closure, in case of collision. Guide to the choice of the rapid doors .
The flexible roll-up EVOLUTION door includes:
- Steel structure of steel galvanized sheets with ant-noise brushes for the top horizontal box
- Leaf of polyesther tissue PVC coated, 700 g/sqm, with reinforcement fibreglass elements for a good wind-keeping
- One transparent sight-window at eyes height (further sight windows are optional)
- Motorgear with electromechanic brake, 230 – 400V threephased, 50Hz, 0,5 kW, with electronic programmer and threephased plug for feeding connection.
Emergency opening by a crank below the motorgear, ground level operated.
COMMANDS AND SECURITY
- Commands CE Norms conform, protection IP55 pre-wired with the motorgear , with opening command, and emergency switch.
One separate photocell.
- Additional sight windows (one is standard)
- Wireless supplementary opening devices
- Inverter with programmable opening and closing speeds.
- Openings counter
- Kit per installation inside the opening
- INOX and insulated rapid doors
- Logo and wordart
- Both sides side cover
- ant-overlap photocell inside the horizontal top beam
- One photocell with polarized light. Easy installation because the wirings are needed on one side only.
- One sight window et eye height…
The nominal dimensions are those of the free opening, at door opened.
Possible dimensions: standard up to 4000mm wide, max height 4500mm.
The upright frames take 160 mm each side, the minimum lintel is of 500 mm
The motorgear dimensions vary with the dimensions of the door, see the technical sheets.
Motorgear with electromechanical brake, 400V triphased, 50Hz, 0,5 kW, IP 55 with electronic board and three phased plug for feeding the system.
DOWNLOAD HIGH SPEED DOORS CATALOGUE
REQUEST QUOTE FOR CAMPISA’S PRODUCTS
SEE OTHER PRODUCTS OF THE SECTION HIGH SPEED DOORS
Smart pocket – Fold up doors
Rapid doors: belt lifting. Made of galvanized steel sheets, assembled without weldings.
Smart Domino – Roll up doors
Rapid doors: roll-up. Made of galvanized steel sheets, assembled without weldings.