The commercial vehicles are delicate and get damaged if they have to back against the standard bumpers. The rear doors do not allow for the direct docking to the dock. The truckbed does not keep the weight of a standard leveller.
This is the system that allows to the driver only to load in safety and without any assistance, without having to move the vehicle because of the rear doors, avoiding to manouver the vehicle to reach an exact loading position, switching off the engine at once.
Docking system Vandock with the following functionality:
• backing driven by horizontal signals of centering to the dock (stripes on ground) and centering signals on the dock (guides through the rear mirrors)
• when backing, intercepting a first photocell, a green traffic light switches ON. The driver can switch off the motor and be sure that he is in the correct position at 1,35 m from the dock.
• if he has backed too much, a second photocell is cut, that alights a red traffic light: this is the advise that he has backed too much, and he must return forward until only the green light is ON.
• the driver goes out, opens the rear doors, (he has the nmecessary spaces), he lowers the leveller on the truckbed from the vertical stored position. The leveller overlaps by 150 mm the truckbed.
• The driver loads the vehicle by carts or handpallets