REI 120 ONE LEAF SIDE-SLIDING FIRE RETARDANT DOORS
Side sliding one leaf fire retardant doors, for big openings, made with panels to be composed on the site, for freight costs reduction and easier installation. They require important side spaces.
- Made of sandwich panels with inside insulating materials, mounted of horizontal pipes, leaf thickness 80 mm
- Of bent and punched steel sheet. Ready fo be fixed by expansion bolts (not supplied) to the wall
- Guide cover
- Low friction run on wheels on the guide
- Free pin on the pavement for granting the vertical position of the leaf..
Labyrinth along the horizontal guide and the vertical rims
Recessed handle on both sides
- Thermo expanding seals on all labyrinths and below the leaf
- Plate with serial number and references, tied to the handle
- The door is supplied with the relevant counterweight for closing.
- Counterweight cover.
- The door is supplied with the thermal fuse.
- Degreasing, first coat and second hand with light turquoise colour, oven dried
- Packing on steel support
- Electromagnet for keeping open the door, until the current is cut off.
- EM/S1 up to 12 sqm, EM/S2 between 12 and 30 sqm.
- Several configuration of the position of the counterweight are available.
- Prefabricated beam available for the “in light” installation.
- Night inside (or outside) padlock with pass-through cylinder
- Pedestrian door without bottom step
They are certifies under the Norm UNI 9723 and are homologated in conformity to the actual Italian rules.
- Closing speed controller in case of fire alarm: it avoids excessive speed.
- These doors must be equipped with this safety system.
- End-of-run amortizer, compulsory for the side sliding fire doors.
Maximum dimensions 6000×6000
Weight 50 kg/sqm
An electric feeding is not necessary because the door can be moved manually. Some accessories, if used, ask for the relevant feeding, e.g. the electromagnets that keep the door open and leave it to close in case of alarm.
DOWNLOAD THE SECTIONAL DOORS CATALOGUE
REQUEST QUOTE FOR CAMPISA’S PRODUCTS