CAMPISADOOR SECTIONAL BALANCED DOORS
Campisadoor sectional balanced doors: insulated sectional doors 40 mm thick, torsion spring balanced.
The door is made of coat, guides, and balancement springs.
Constituted by sandwich insulated panels: coil pre-zinced metal sheet, pre-lackquered on both sides, and inside expanded ecologic polyurethane, exempt from CFC. The panels are hinged between them as to turn on the horizontal, when necessary, under the roof.
The coat can be implemented by one or more sight windows at eye height for the checking from the outside of the traffic.
The bottom panel has an astragal for sealing against the pavement.
The top panel has a sealing against the wall. The whole body, when lifted, detaches in the same moment from the wall and when closing it adheres against the ant-wind sealings.
The standard colour of the coat is white RAL 9002 that is recommended for brightness and availability. Many other colours are available of request.
They are installed laterally on the side jambs of the opening and continue upwards or bend under the roof.
Made by a shaft 1″ on supporting flanges, with two drums for the sails, one or more torsion springs and the safety parachute systems.
- Sight window dimensions 525 x 350 mm
- Ant theft sight windows 607 x 176 mm
- Optional colours of the coat (standard white RAL 9002)
- Motorgear powering for spring balanced doors
In conformity to the prescription of EN 12341 the sectional overhead doors have:
- ant pinching system between the panels, in case of doors turning horizontal below 2,5 metres of height
- 2 parachutes at the lifting ropes
- parachute at the balancing springs in case of two or more springs
- In case of break of the hydraulic pipe, the door lowers with normal speed (between 16 and 27 cm/s).
DOWNLOAD FIRE RETARDANT DOORS CATALOGUE
REQUEST QUOTE FOR CAMPISA’S PRODUCTS